I watched some trees, swaying back and forth in the wind, and these thoughts came to me while I watched the wind move the trees.
- Work with the forces that seek to move you. Adapt and adjust so that you do not break because you are too rigid.
- Be flexible and move in several different directions, back and forth, up and down, whatever it takes.
- Be strong at the center, at the core of your being, and then branch out to new heights where the view is quite different.
- Be grateful for what you receive that enables growth – nutrients, light, air and water.
- Be ready for changing conditions and adjust to the vagaries of weather and the season.
- Reach higher and wider in order to grow and evolve into what you are meant to be. Fulfill your potential.
- Give according to what you are able to provide whether housing, food, shade, or simple and artful beauty.
- We are just one among hundreds of different kinds of beings and there is so much richness in diversity. Appreciate every kind.
- Do not be overrly concerned about appearances. Those are merely superficial.
- Grow where you are planted and share with all who pass by.
Trees bless us every day with their presence. We too can bless others with our presence.