- Writing gives me the opportunity to reflect on my thoughts, observations and experiences in ways that I can see, hear and understand more clearly.
- I can share those thoughts, observations and experiences with others who may be interested, and if they’re not, that’s OK too.
- Writing offers me a catalog or menu from which I can choose any number of subjects, topics or interests.
- The simple exercise of writing usually helps me to focus on one thing at a time, but not always.
- Writing is a self-imposed discipline and requires an investment of time, effort and energy.
- Words and expressions through the medium of writing are only as limited as the writer.
- There are few better ways to tell a story than by writing it down.
- Writing can touch the deepest parts of who we are as individuals, as a community and as a culture.
- The best writing is original, creative, and leaves a lasting impression.
10.Writing challenges me at every level to keep learning, growing and changing.